Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas time is here! Time for joy and cheer!

I love this time of year! Everyone seems to be in a good mood. Christmas decorations are all around town. And I get to wrap presents! I absolutely love to wrap presents. I wrap them while I listen to Christmas music. I think I know just about every Christmas song there is.

One thing I wish were different about my Christmas is my family being so far away. I have my immediate family here--my mom, dad, sister, brother, and my future brother-in-law. But all my other relatives live in Chicago, and I don't remember the last time we all spent Christmas together. I know when we were all really little we would either go up there or they would come down here. But that doesn't happen anymore. I wish it did. My family is awesome. We are Italian, so my family is big, loud, and we love to cook. It's so awesome when we are all together. When I have a family, I want to live close to my parents so my kids can see them very often. I didn't have that, and I always wished I had. So I can give it to my kids someday.

Anyway, I'm doing well in school, which makes me really happy! Next semester is going to be difficult, but I know I can get through it. I like school now that I am taking my major classes. It's wonderful.

Okay, I'll close this up. Not like anyone is reading this, but it's nice to have a place to write down all my thoughts, whether or not people read them. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment